The objective of this qualification is to prepare students to gain employment within the building industry. The course covers a wide variety of areas including brickwork, carpentry and pipework. Introduction to Building Trades would be ideal for students who like to use practical skills and are interested in a hands-on career.
Qualification: Entry 3 and Level 1 certificate in Employability
Entry requirements: Aged 16-18, or up to 24 with an EHC plan
Course delivery: Full-time
- Lift and handle safely
- Work awareness
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Introducing finishing skills
- Introducing pipework skills
- Introducing tiling skills
- Paint finishing skills
- Recognise and use hand tools and materials used in construction
- Introducing brickwork skills
- Introducing site carpentry skills
- Introducing bench skills
This course is available at the Osmaston Road Campus.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 01332 854646, or click the button below to message us.