Level 2 Health and Social Care
Our Level 2 Health and Social Care course is fantastic opportunity for those to who are already in the industry and would like to upskill.
The qualification aims to provide learners with knowledge and understanding across a range of key subject areas, adding to health and social care skills already acquired from direct training or work experience.
YMCA Key College staff are experts in the field and will be flexible to the needs of your group or individuals who would like to join the course. We have the ability to present training either digitally via your platform of choice or we can come into your work place. Alternatively, we do also have training facilities on London Road in Derby. We aim to suit your needs as much as possible.
We can also be flexible on dates, so please do let us know what time will suit you best.
✅ Equality, diversity and rights in health and social care
✅ Human growth and development
✅ Safeguarding and protection in health and social care
✅ Communication in health and social care
NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Health and Social Care
This course runs over 8 weeks
Aged 19 or over and already working in the health and social care industry
What do our students say?
Take a look at some of the comments from our past and present students. You can read more about our students success stories here.
What is it like to study with YMCA Key College?
- Tailored learning
- Achievement ceremonies
- Relaxing break-out rooms
- Calm and friendly atmosphere
- Free meals such as breakfast and lunch *
- Bursaries *
- Resources provided, including uniforms where appropriate such as “chef whites”
- Help with travel costs to and from our campuses (e.g. bus/train fares)
- Help with job searches, applications, CVs and preparing for interviews
- Access to various work experience and volunteer opportunities
- Roll-on, roll-off courses which means you can be start at any point throughout the year
- Through an individualised timetable
- Through studying for qualifications in a range of subjects for the workplace, all of which include employability, personal development, Maths and English
- Through a work experience placement where possible/relevant