Offering an introduction to the health and social care industry, this course is perfect for those who are seeking a rewarding career within the industry.
Qualification: City & Guilds Level 1 Diploma in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings
Entry requirements: Aged 16-18, or up to 24 with an EHC plan
Course delivery: Full-time
- Investigating rights and responsibilities at work
- Managing your health at work
- Preparing for work placement
- Learning from work placement
- Personal care
- Creative activities for children
- Learning experiences for children and young people
- Creative and leisure activities for adults
- Promoting healthy eating in care
- Communication with adults and children
- Job opportunities
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the form below to message us.