Essential Digital Skills
Become familiar with the basics of key digital skills that you will need to apply in both personal and business situations.
All the latest figures project that within the next twenty years, 90% of all jobs will require some element of digital skills. Where digital computer skills were once considered as a niche skillset, it is fast becoming a workplace essential all employees need to master.
✅ Learn how to work safely in a office
✅ How to use equipment safely
✅ Meeting and greeting visitors
✅ How to communicate professionally and socially using technology
✅ Digital skills in personal and business situations
✅ Maintain safety and security of data and devices
Level 1 Certificate in Business Admin, alongside an Extended Award in Employability, Maths and English
Aged 16-18, or up to 24 with an EHC plan
What do our students say?
Take a look at some of the comments from our past and present students. You can read more about our students success stories here.
What is it like to study with YMCA Key College?
- Tailored learning
- Achievement ceremonies
- Relaxing break-out rooms
- Calm and friendly atmosphere
- Free meals such as breakfast and lunch *
- Bursaries *
- Resources provided, including uniforms where appropriate such as “chef whites”
- Help with travel costs to and from our campuses (e.g. bus/train fares)
- Help with job searches, applications, CVs and preparing for interviews
- Access to various work experience and volunteer opportunities
- Roll-on, roll-off courses which means you can be start at any point throughout the year
- Through an individualised timetable
- Through studying for qualifications in a range of subjects for the workplace, all of which include employability, personal development, Maths and English
- Through a work experience placement where possible/relevant