This course will enable students to gain an introduction to the retail sector. The course covers all of the essential retail and customer service skills that employers are looking for.
Qualification: City & Guilds Level 1 and Level 2 Certificate in Retail Knowledge with Customer Service
Entry requirements: Aged 16-18, or up to 24 with an EHC plan
Course delivery: Full-time
- Customer service in the retail sector
- How a retail business maintains health, safety and security on its premises
- The selling process
- How individuals and teams contribute to the effectiveness of a retail business
- The control, handling and replenishment of stock
- The handling of customer payments in a retail business
This course is available at our Ilkeston and Chesterfield Campuses.