Level 1 Business Administration
This programme will provide a skill-set that opens a wide variety of opportunities, given that Administrators can be found in most sectors of the economy. In addition to supplying the administrative needs of private businesses, administrators are also found in healthcare, education, the Civil Service, local government and the third sector.
As part of the Business Administration course, you will have the opportunity to complete work experience to prepare you for work.
✅ Learn how to work safely in a office
✅ Telephony and voicemail
✅ Personal development planning and managing own performance
✅ How to use office equipment
✅ Business structures
✅ Meeting and greeting
✅ Confidentiality and security
✅ Targets, deadlines, quality and following policies
NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Business Administration you can also study English and Maths qualifications alongside this course.
Aged 16-18, or up to 24 with an EHC plan
This is ‘job ready’ qualification that could lead to a variety of roles including:
- Administration Assistant.
- Personal Assistant.
- Finance Assistant.
- Sales Administrator
- Administration Officer.
- Administration Coordinator.
- Business Support Assistant.
You could also come back and complete more courses with us.
What do our students say?
Take a look at some of the comments from our past and present students. You can read more about our students success stories here.
What is it like to study with YMCA Key College?
- Tailored learning
- Achievement ceremonies
- Relaxing break-out rooms
- Calm and friendly atmosphere
- Free meals such as breakfast and lunch *
- Bursaries *
- Resources provided, including uniforms where appropriate such as “chef whites”
- Help with travel costs to and from our campuses (e.g. bus/train fares)
- Help with job searches, applications, CVs and preparing for interviews
- Access to various work experience and volunteer opportunities
- Roll-on, roll-off courses which means you can be start at any point throughout the year
- Through an individualised timetable
- Through studying for qualifications in a range of subjects for the workplace, all of which include employability, personal development, Maths and English
- Through a work experience placement where possible/relevant